Every now and then the olive oil and wine gods smile down from the heavens and grant upon us loyal subjects a rare and golden opportunity. It just so happens that this rare opportunity presents itself in the form of a one-of-a-kind experience in Tuscany this summer with the insouciant duo of Nicholas Coleman and Dan Amatuzzi, the co-founders of Grove and Vine. Join them this summer in Tuscany for a week of in-depth and hands-on experiences with extra virgin olive oil and premium wines. What promises to be a bespoke and regal experience, the all-inclusive accommodations and package include:
- Six nights at one of Tuscany’s oldest and impeccably-restored country estates, Villa Montecastello. Rooms are uniquely furnished with the conveniences of modern touches accenting the eternal essence of one thousand years of history.
- Gourmet buffet breakfasts, lunches, and dinners at Villa Montecastello and choice restaurants throughout Tuscany.
- Private tours of vineyards, olive groves, medieval cities, and more.
- Hands on private cooking class at Villa Montecastello.
- Transportation from the moment you land until the moment you depart this fabled land.
- Wines and extra virgin olive oils for all classes, tastings, tours, and other culinary adventures.
- Delicious, wholesome, and unforgettable memories.
Just fly your keester over there and we’ll pick you up from the airport and take care of the rest. Click here for more info, or write to Amie Rogosin, firstname.lastname@example.org, to book today. She can also be reached at (973)-327-2336.